You will discuss your experience animating text and objects such as clip art, shapes, and pictures in PowerPoint 2016. Animation—or movement—on the slide can be used to draw the audience’s attention to specific content or to make the slide easier to read.
- What types of animations do you use in a presentation? Do animations add a visual punch to your presentation or distract your audience?
- How do you find that balance to create an effective and professional presentation? Media files and photos can be quite large and can create problems.
- What are those problems and how can you solve that problem? Aligning graphics can be an art in itself.
- What are some tools you can use to create the most effective layout?
- What might be the value of grouping? Can you describe the difference between linking and embedding files?
Note: The discussion questions have been designed so that a response of approximately 250 words is typically needed to fully address the subject.