- What are the major risk factors for Atopic Dermatitis and what is the therapeutic management for a child suffering from this dermatologic disease?
- Explain the differences between bacterial, viral and fungal skin infections.
- What is pediculous capitis and what would you include when educating parents about the treatment course?
- Describe characteristics (appearance, sensations patient may feel) of a superficial burn, partial-thickness burn, and full-thickness burn. Do not discuss first degree, second degree, or third-degree burns (they are not medical terms)
- Describe 4 signs of an inhalation injury in a burn victim. Explain the priority nursing interventions for this patient