This unit shows students how to solve equations algebraically and graphically.
Algebra: A graph is a line or curve drawn on a number line or coordinate plane by joining the points represented by certain ordered pairs
More About Graph:
- It’s a pictorial representation of the data
- The graph is the best tool to understand the data in an easy way
- A graph is drawn on a grid
- A graph is drawn between the X and Y axes, where the X-axis is a horizontal line while the Y axis is a vertical line
This test will cover everything that you learned in this Unit. Make sure that you review your notes prior to beginning your test.
- Click on the link in the Gray Box below Assignment Details to begin the Unit 8 Test. You will need to upload your answers as a PDF or . Doc file.