This assessment addresses the following course objective(s):
- Evaluate various methods for creating customer value.
- Compare and contrast the ways that a company can create brand identity.
Congratulations on your new position as the new General Manager of Marketing of the Alpha, Inc. Your job, according to SWOT analyses, is to evaluate the opportunities and threats that permeate the market, especially the market Alpha, Inc., operates and sells its fast foods.
You have been asked by your CEO to provide him with information on the following three areas:
- What type of advertising slogans are you going to use to capture the attention of adults and that of children?
- What long term strategies are you going to use to maintain and increase your adult and children clientele on a long-term basis (more than one year)?
- Considering Maslow’s Theory of the Hierarchy of Needs, which levels you are going to use to attract (a) adults and to (b) attract children.
You must prepare a written work where you respond to the case scenario. The work must comply with APA academic writing standards. You must support your answer using appropriate sources (at least 5 references) that are properly cited. The paper will be approximately 3-4 pages in length.