1. The above screenshot is the search results (topic and the number of articles containing your search terms) to the top of a Word document [see Step 5 above]. Below the screenshot, answer the following questions:
2. On your search:
3. A. What terms did you use?
4. B. What other things did you mark on the search page before conducting your search?
5. C.Why did you choose the key words that you did?
6. D. How many articles were found with these search terms [from screenshot]?
Step 2: Find a frequency table and/or graph within the article and post a screen shot in your Word document.
Step 3: Answer the following questions about your table and/or graph:
A. What type of study is used in the article (quantitative or qualitative)?
B. What type of graph or table did you choose for your lab? What characteristics make it this type?
C. Describe the data displayed in your frequency distribution or graph (consider class size, class width, total frequency, list of frequencies, class consistency, etc)
D. Draw a conclusion about the data from the graph or frequency distribution you chose.
E. How else might this data have been displayed? Discuss pros and cons of 2 other presentation options, such as tables or different graphical displays.
F. Give the full APA reference of the article you are using for this lab.