Minimum 300 words. Write about what you liked or disliked in the text, what you think the main point of the text is, and if you agree or disagree with the approaches of the text.
You should demonstrate that you have read 2 reading.
A professional Academic Services Provider
Quality Essays is founded on Professionalism, Confidentiality, Quality, and Timely Execution
Quality Essays strives to uphold professionalism in all its endeavors. The firm comprises of highly-qualified staff including writers from different professions who purpose to give the best in all their undertakings. Education is a key element for any successful person; hence, at Quality Essays we aid student development throughout the learning process. Our assistance ranges from essay writing, dissertations, proposals, coursework, and articles.
Our Core Values
1. Professionalism: We value our clients; as such, we handle all our tasks with high professionalism including customer care. Ours is to maintain the standards and ensure our customers have the best experience.
2. Confidentiality: What we share with the client remains private and confidential.
3. Quality Our existence is rooted on the values of quality. Equipped with adequate software and staff, our team delivers the best quality free of grammar errors and plagiarism. To enhance quality, papers are written from scratch and in-line with the client’s instructions.
4. Quality Assurance: Before delivery, the papers undergo a rigorous quality assessment via the editors and available software. Besides, every order is matched with the relevant expert to ensure quality is maintained.
5. Money Back Policy: As a client-oriented service, we offer 100% refund for the following:
if we received a double payment from you;
if you placed similar orders twice (or more) and paid for all of them;
the writer has not been assigned;
you asked to cancel the order within 20 minutes after placing it;
an e-Check payment has been sent (the Dispute Manager will contact you accordingly).
Other cases involve a comprehensive investigation by the Dispute Department and feedback given within 24 hours. We value our customers; therefore, the process will be fair, fast, and precise.
5 .Free Revisions: Changes are done at no additional cost. Nonetheless, this does not include complete change of the paper due to new instructions not specified in the original order and if it is not past ten days upon your approval.
6. 24/7 Customer Care: We are always there for you.
Process of Placing an Order
NOTE: For any inquiries feel free to contact the Support Team before we start your project. ALL THE BEST”: