- How have social networks evolved from marketing platforms into development of engaging customer experiences? Provide at least one example to demonstrate your response.
- What are the steps that should be taken to learn more about your followers? Why is it so important to know who they are? Include your thoughts on the statement made by Grammy-winning reggae dancehall artist Sean Paul.
- Discuss the importance of listening to, observing, and receiving feedback from the social community. How should the feedback received be treated?
- Why is it so important to pay attention to user-generated content in social feeds? What are some of the ways that you can show followers/fans that their feedback is appreciated?
- Discuss the importance of being authentic in relationships with followers instead of being overly promotional.
- The paper to be a minimum of 750 words in length (typed, double-spaced, 12-point font) excluding title and reference pages. The student will automatically lose points if these guidelines are not followed.
- A minimum of 2 journal articles and/or books need to be used in preparation of the paper. Must cite in-text according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).