1. What are the first emotions to appear in infants?
2. What experiences trigger anger and sadness in infants?
3. Do traits of temperament endure or change as development continues?
4. According to Freud, what might happen if a baby’s oral needs are not met?
5. What is the difference between proximal and distal parenting?
1. Why do many adults overfeed children?
2. Why are today’s children more at risk of obesity than children 50 years ago?
3. How does brain maturation affect impulsivity and perseveration?
4. What is primary prevention? What are some examples of primary prevention?
5. What is secondary prevention? What are some examples of secondary prevention?