it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where you will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within your own career.
Assignment: Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect on how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
My profession is software Developer, I work as Middleware Engineer ( or Integration Engineer)
below are my job roles. I am sending my job roles at a high level.
Project Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in the Requirement Gathering from the client. Understanding the existing application and the associated business process to visualize the end output/application.
- Responsible for Maintains and enhances existing services, applications, and platforms including, but not limited to, bug fixes, feature enhancements, and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience of all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Designing, Configuring, Developing, Testing, Managing and monitoring Integration and SOA solutions using TIBCO Business Works, Tibco Designer, TIBCO Adapters, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Business Works Container Edition.
- Responsible for user management, system, and domain monitoring and management using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Using Emerging Threats and Countermeasures Principles we manage the corporate information and user information by Implementing the roles and controls for Privacy and security of the information.
- Building big data middleware streaming capabilities to properly do the required feature engineering on data, thus modifying data to be capable enough to pump into machine learning algorithms.
- Implementation of risk management to assess, manage, monitor risk in the end to end project when it goes to live.
- Integrating with the frameworks, distributed computing framework for big data including its Machine Learning Capability, to build highly optimized machine models on huge volume and wide dimensional data to forecast the potential bookings to include promotional offers.
- Designed and developed complex interfaces using Tibco BW 5.x/6.x and BW container Edition.
- Expertise in using various TIBCO Business Works palettes like JMS/EMS, Java, JDBC, File, HTTP, SOAP, Service, XML, WSDL, and General activities.
- Have implemented web services over HTTPS, developed Rest and Soap services based on Client requirement.
- Worked on the Jenkins framework for BW 6.x to deploy applications.
- Configured and worked on the AWS Environment for BW Container Edition (BWCE) to deploy applications.