Write and develop an APA formatted paper (3-5 pages in length) that includes:
- Introduction to the topic
- A description of a situation resulting from a non-existent or poorly implemented process in your work environment (past or present).
- An explanation of how you might be able to become a better leader by improving the process (or processes).
- States what kinds of risk-taking and experiments might you be able to undertake
- What the tradeoffs and potential benefits are there
- Describes the planning required to lead the proposed process change (can refer to Kotter’s/Lewin’s models).
- States how will you build commitment within the organization for the proposed change
References page (With the textbook and at least six  peer-reviewed sources
Discussion (upto 200 words)
Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PERSONAL ASSESSMENT assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).