Select a product of which you will export to a foreign country.
After your product is chosen, decide on a foreign country to which you will export.
- Select a topic that interests you.
- Include a brief, one to two paragraph introduction of your topic.
- This introduction in some ways acts as a summary of your product and country, its primary purpose is to introduce the sources you have annotated and to explain how they relate to each other.
- Research the topic.
- Create a bibliography.
- The bibliography includes annotations for at least 10 sources that you might use in your research paper.
- Provide bibliographic information for each source, just as you would in the references section of a paper. Use APA format for these citations.
- Types of sources
- At least six of these sources must be scholarly journals;
- At least two sources must be publicly available on the Web.
- Annotate the bibliography.
- Summarize each source in a one-paragraph annotation. These annotations should provide brief overviews of the sources. Write a concise one paragraph annotation that summarizes the central theme and scope of the book or article.
- Include one or more sentences that include the following
- Evaluate the authority or background of the author
- Comment on the intended audience
- Compare or contrast this work with another you have cited
- Explain how this work illuminates your topic
- The key points addressed in the source.