Q1. 275 words
After reading the below mentioned articles, please answer the following two questions.
- What are some of the potential risks involved with cloud computing?
- Does the research and model in this article propose a viable solution to cloud-based risk management?
Mackita, M., Shin, S.-Y., & Choe, T.-Y. (2019). ERMOCTAVE: A Risk Management Framework for IT Systems Which Adopt Cloud Computing. Future Internet, 11(9), 195. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.3390/fi11090195
Puchley, T., & Toppi, C. (2018). ERM: Evolving From Risk Assessment to Strategic Risk Management. HFM (Healthcare Financial Management), 1–5.
Q2. Research paper — SEPARATE Document —- 5 full pages
What are baseline security requirements that should be applied to the design and implementation of applications, databases, systems, network infrastructure, and information processing when considering cloud computing within an enterprise risk management framework? Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.