Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014).
- Chapters 17 & 18
Online Materials & Resources
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- CASP. (2018). CASP checklists. https://casp-uk.net/casp-tools-checklists/ (Links to an external site.)
- Sketchy EBM. (2016, January 12). Updated! Confidence intervals and P-values [Video file].https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bwef8eLII https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bwef8eLII (Links to an external site.)
- Montmol2. (2014, May 8). How to Critically Appraise Articles- Idaho State University Library[Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikuVmCtBvF0 How to Critically Appraise Articles- Idaho
- State University Library (Links to an external site.)
Think about the articles you have been reading each week. Were there any recommendations for practice that you thought could be implemented in your clinical practice tomorrow? Next week? Next year? Provide rationale to support your response.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.