Computer users have mixed feelings about software piracy. In one survey, 78 percent of respondents agreed that software should not be copied illegally, but 47 percent admitted they had done it. Visit the Business Software Alliance (BSA) website to learn more about software piracy.
1. How does software piracy negatively impact consumers? 2. What are some hot issues regarding software piracy? 3. What is BSA’s public policy?
4. What is the BSA software scanner?
5. How does BSA deal with violators of software copyright law?
- Do provide References with a supporting APA in-text citations.
- Each of the questions must contain a minimum of three sentences.