- You are in charge of conducting an analysis for your organization to discover if there is a relationship between an employee’s performance rating and the number of sick days they take each year. Your coworker has already collected the data and it is ready for you to analyze.
Review the data your coworker collected in the Analysis of Correlation Test Data Spreadsheet.
First, plan your analysis. Second, conduct your analysis. Third, describe your analysis.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and include speaker notes.
Note: Please use proper font size to fit your speaker notes on the face of each slide [for possible viewing/tech issues, do not place your speaker notes on the slide’s note pane, or beneath the slides]. Suggested word count is around 80 to 100 words/slide.
State the following items/questions followed by your response to each question/item.
Part 1: Planning:
- What are the null and alternative hypotheses?
- Where did you obtain your data or who obtained it for you?
- Part 2: Analysis
- What are the descriptive statistics for your sample? Include:
- Sample size
- Standard deviation
- Analysis Procedures: What did you do to conduct your analysis?
- Part 3: Results and Discussion
- What are the test statistics and results? Include
- t statistic
- What are the results? Are the results inferable to the population?
- Do you reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis? Explain.
- What do the results mean? What is your recommendation to the organization?
- Submit your assignment.