You are required to read two articles and complete an annotated bibliography for each article (scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles). Put bibliographic information in bold type. Your AB’s should be a minimum of ¾ page long. It should be double-spaced, and you are to use Times new Roman 12 font.
ZBUCHEA, A. (2013). Human Resources Management in the Education Departments of Museums: A Worldwide Survey. Management & Marketing, 8(3), 479–510.
Elizabeth A.Cooper, Aimee DuVallPhelps, & Sean EdmundRogers. (2020). Research in nonprofit human resource management from 2015 to 2018 : Trends, insights, and opportunities. Employee Relations: The International Journal, 42(5), 1055–1100. https://doi.org/10.1108/ER-04-2019-0166
For your AB, you must have:
· Your name, date, course, and AB number at the top (see example)
· APA Reference before the information (see example)
Annotated bibliographies must be written in a manner so that they are understandable. You must describe all important data such as:
· The participants
· The reason the study was conducted
· What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.)
· Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc.)
· The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s)