Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 60
- Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
Estimated time to complete: 90 minutes
In this assignment, read Case Study 3.2 – Keflavik Paper located in the Pinto (2009) text.
- Present a case analysis 2500-3000 word in length not including the cover page and reference section.
- Your discussion is to wrap around questions one through three (1-3) located at the end of the case.
- You are to use a minimum of 5 to 7 sources as in accordance with APA standards.
- Be sure that you integrate the principles learned thus far in the course.
- Case Study Analysis in Word document format (.doc/.docx)