Read Chapters 19 and 20 and make entries in your Reading Journal including your thoughts and reflections.
This lesson connects to FLVS because it focuses on the resolution of the story and the possible themes.
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences. Complete your plot structure diagram and submit for grading.
- Explain what happens at the end of the story.
- Revisit their plot structure diagram to complete the resolution piece.
- What events led up to the resolution of the story?
- Do you think this was an effective way to finish this story?
- How does the ending of this story support the message, or theme, presented by the author, John Boyne?