The unity of the Bible is demonstrated through the Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit on the human authors of Scripture. The study of theology uncovers and articulates the unity of all the biblical texts when they are taken together
Discuss the major movement of the biblical metanarrative, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
- Use Creation, and Redemption to show how they are present in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation.
- Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanity’s relationship to God.
- Introduction (approximately 125 words)
- Biblical Metanarrative (approximately 175 words)
- Topic Example 1 (approximately 175 words)
- Topic Example 2 (approximately 175 words)
- Conclusion (approximately 125 words)