Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
- The three key interdependent activities in which all successful leaders must be continually engaged.
- Two elements of effective leadership: overcoming barriers to change and using power effectively.
- The crucial role of emotional intelligence (EI) in successful leadership, as well as its potential drawbacks.
- The importance of creating a learning organization.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Select two well-known leaders—one you admire and one you do not. Evaluate each of them on the five characteristics of emotional intelligence.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion]. [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]