Choose ONE of the below prompts to answer:
- Discuss two or three barriers to effective communication and how you can overcome each.
- Describe the role of nonverbal messages in communication and why it is important to be aware of nonverbal cues when communicating.
- Listening takes skill and intentionality; explain this truth by discussing ways you can avoid bad listening habits, and identify the benefits of being an effective listener.
- Explain how technology has affected the communication process both positively and negatively.
- Explain the purpose of a subject line in an email message and provide two or three guidelines for writing an effective subject line.
- Discuss two or three ways you can effectively and respectfully utilize wireless technologies to communicate.