Create a 18 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during an infant (age 0-3) life stage.
Content: Include the following in your presentation:
- Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during the selected life stage.
- Identify nutrients needs during the life stage and how these nutrients can be obtained.
- Provide good and bad choices nutritional choices.
- Identify physical activity recommendations during the life stage.
- Discuss the health concerns or diseases associated with poor nutrients during the life stage
- Provide a list resources that can assist in making healthy choices, including one local resource.
Slides: Create a 18 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi® presentation. Include a title slide, introduction, content, conclusion, and a references slide.
- Include relevant images, graphs, charts and media clips specific to your life stage. Avoid overemphasis on Clip Art.
- Speaker notes in paragraph form that detail the implications of each slide..
Citations & References: a minimum of three references the course text and two additional references. All presentations must have a reference slide adhering to APA format. Relevant images should be included and cited.