1. The Lonely Planet Online
Background Information: Lonely Planet publishes some of the world’s best guidebooks for independent travelers. Their books are known worldwide for reliable, insightful travel information, maps, photos, and background historical and cultural information.
- Choose a destination to analyze. How does this site address the four components of travel for the potential tourist?
- What else did you find interesting about the site or useful for the final paper?
2. Ecotourism in the US
- After reading the article, what stood out to you?
- Do you see a need to regulate this industry in the US? Why or why not?
- Where do you see ecotourism going in the US in the next 10 years?