Topic: Effects of Back Squat vs. Front Squat on Vertical Jump Performance
In this section of the concept paper, students will reflect on how and in what ways the study could add to what we already know about the topic, redefine how we think about the topic, and/or how it might impact future work (e.g., scholarly research, theory, practice, interventions and/or policy). Before writing this section of the concept paper, students might find it useful to reflect on the answers to the following questions:
· · Who (i.e., individuals, groups, institutions) might benefit from the results of this study?
· · How might the findings of this study add to what we already know about the topic?
· · Is it possible that the findings of this study could impact the way professionals’ practice in their work places? If yes, how? If no, why not?
· · What problems, issues or concerns (e.g., social, political, economic, and environmental, etc.) could be improved or changed by the proposed research?
· · Will the results influence policy in any way?
· · If the study results were implemented, what innovations might emerge?
Due Friday April 5, 2019
If you click on the file attached to see how the first part of the paper is. It might help with this section of the paper.