Hi class. Please read this paper and answer the discussion questions below.
- What was the purpose of the paper, that is, what hypothesis was the paper testing or what was its main objective?
- What aspect of the paper did you find to be most interesting?
- What aspect of the paper was most confusing?
- Which figure was most helpful and which was most confusing. Why? (If there are no figures, you do not need to answer this question.)
- What was the most important finding of the paper, that is, what is the most important new knowledge they contribute?
- What question would you like to ask the author to increase your understanding of their subject area? Provide enough context so I can understand why you think this question is interesting or important.