1.Discuss the process of critical analysis to find a proposition.
– Identify as many of the steps as you can. (and cite and reference correctly)
2. Many newspapers, including USA Today, have a regular feature of printing two opposing editorials on current topics.
– Congressional Quarterly also features such exchanges and, of course, they can be found in ballot pamphlets such as we have used in this chapter.
– Find one of these exchanges and find the issues in the controversy.
– Discuss your opinion on the exchange. Cite your reference
- The subject of your paper may include any examples from the news media, history, or personal experience on how emotions influence decision making.
- Refer to information from the reading.
- The paper must be in APA format.
- 800 to 1000 words.
I have attached a template for q 3. Use this template for q3 only. you need to submit 2 papers 1 for q1 and q2 and the other is for q3. q3 needs 800-1000 words.