TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
· An overview of information governance. The control of data has been a standard procedure in almost every industrial sector. Their summary outlines the framework information governance with respect to various applications in real-world scenarios.
· Problem statement. The outcomes of information governance in the modern-day business world.
· Thesis statement: Information governance is a comprehensive approach to enterprise data management through the introduction of procedures, responsibilities, safeguards, and indicators that view knowledge as an essential asset to the company.
· The goal of the study: This is the main aim of the information governance project in information technology.
· Significance of the study. The importance of information governance in business is outlined and the progress that the sector has introduced in enterprises.
· Organization of the study. This section outlines the conceptual framework of the research.
CHAPTER 2: LITERATURE REVIEW
· Information governance origin. This section will outline the background of data control and its development over time.
· An overview of the information technology. Information technology has been the main epicenter of information governance. The trends of information governance directly impact the patterns of data control.
· Review of cited work. This section will explore the previous researches done about information governance. The relevant discussions will be given alongside the findings of these previous research.
CHAPTER 3: METHODOLOGY/ DATA COLLECTION
· Quantitative research techniques. This will entail studying the quantifiable characteristics of the research problem.
· Questionnaires. This will include both open-ended and closed questions about the topic.
· Qualitative study procedure. This will entail using countable characteristics of the variable to collect the desired information.
CHAPTER 4: FINDINGS/ RESULTS
· In this section, a discussion of the gathered information is made, and the relevant data is selected. It is the process of grouping data collected through logical analysis.
CHAPTER 5: DISCUSSION
· This is the final part of the research project. All the points of view are put and the table, discussions raised, and the required conclusions are made.
CHAPTER 6: CONCLUSION
· This is an overview of the entire research project comprising of the topic, data collection procedures, and the discussions that arrived. It is a summary of the research.
CHAPTER 7: REFERENCES