1. Describe the impact of autism on all members of the family. (parents and siblings)
2. Describe the changing effects of ASD through the life span (infancy, early childhood, elementary years, adolescence and adulthood)
3. Describe the selection of interventions in home-based interventions.
4. Explain three limitations and/or problems related to the exclusive use of consequences strategies to modify the behavior of students with autism.
5. What are the steps for completing functional behavior assessment? Why should it be conducted, and who should be involved in the process?
6. Explain the benefits and limitations of embedded instruction on the learning and various academic, social, and communication behaviors of students with autism.