1. Should the Civil Rights Movement be considered a legal success? Utilize at least three cases to support your position.
2. How did the Equal Protection Clause evolve from 1870 to 2015?
3. Did the Reconstruction Era (From 1865 to 1883) help or hinder the ability of the 14th Amendment to bring about racial equality?
4. To what extent has the federal court system been successful in protecting against injustices committed at the state level? (Confine your answer to the years 1872 – 1954)
5. Did the 14th Amendment bring about a revolution in citizenship in America?
6. To what extent did Supreme Court decisions reflect the achievement of the goals of the Civil Rights Movement? Your response should incorporate at least THREE different Supreme Court decisions.