- Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation with speaker notes and audio. Your audience is the City Council members who are responsible for deciding whether the city invests in resources to set in motion the smart parking space app.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Outline the rationale and goals of the project.
- Utilize boxplots showing the occupancy rates for each day of the week. Include your interpretation of results.
- Utilize box plots showing the occupancy rates for each parking lot. Include your interpretation of results.
- Provide scatter plots showing occupancy rate against time of day of your selected four parking lots. Include your interpretation of results.
- Make a recommendation about continuing with the implementation of this project.