1. Compose an executive summary highlighting the paper’s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
3. Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
4. Select one ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
5. Analyze the improvements over the last two years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
6. Predict the future role of the communication technology you’ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
7. Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: