he introduction may include:
- An introduction to the topic of the paper.
- A good definition of the career.
The body paragraphs may include:
- The most important features of the career.
- The nature of the job and a list of the responsibilities.
- The minimum qualification required for the purpose.
- The challenges involved in pursuing the career.
- A discussion of how easy or how difficult it is to find placement in the sector.
- The amount of hours you will need to dedicate and the salary you can expect.
- The possibilities for growth in the career sector.
- An explanation of why that particular career looks more appealing to you than the rest.
- Your skills which complement the career responsibilities.
- Your shortcomings which might come in the way of your career and how you plan to tackle those situations.
The conclusion may include:
- A summary of the most relevant points.
- A reinstatement of the thesis stated in the introduction.
- A concluding statement which effectively winds up the discussion.