Some security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
- Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
- Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
- Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
- Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Final Assignment – Project Plan (Deliverables):
- Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
- Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.
What is the Internet of Things (IoT) and how can we secure it?
What is the problem with IoT security? – Gary explains