Demonstration of Proficiency
- Competency 1: Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health.
- Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Competency 2: Explain how interdisciplinary collaboration can be used to achieve desired patient and systems outcomes.
- Explain an organizational or patient issue for which a collaborative interdisciplinary team approach would help achieve a specific improvement goal.
- Competency 3: Describe ways to incorporate evidence-based practice within an interdisciplinary team.
- Summarize an evidence-based interdisciplinary plan to address an organizational or patient issue.
- Propose evidence-based criteria that could be used to evaluate the degree to which the project was successful in achieving the improvement goal.
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly, evidence-based communication strategies to impact patient, interdisciplinary team, and systems outcomes.