- Discuss power, authority, and violence
- Differentiate between the different types of governments around the world
- A response to the initial question(s) below
- Responses to at least two other students’ posts
Step 1 Conduct research on the Internet.
Pick three countries from around the world that have different political systems than the United States. Explore their characteristics in terms of power and authority.
Step 2 Write a post answering following questions.
- How does the political system work in each of these countries?
- Who are the power holders? Are they elected?
- Do they have governments?
Answer the questions in paragraphs and please add sociology references to each paragraph.