- Identify the current issues the business is facing based on the details of the scenario and provide a plan and analysis for a HRIS based on those issues.
- Provide a blueprint for the new system and propose a type of HRIS for the organization that you believe is the most efficient and effective. Discuss the function that the HRIS serves, and identify how that system will solve the business issue.
- Compare and contrast at least three HRIS vendors. Based on this comparison, make a case for the one vendor that you recommend for your client.
- Determine how you will implement the HRIS using one of the change models discussed in our text.
- Create a project management roadmap for the client with projected timelines. Discuss the costs associated with the implementation, justifying your claims with a cost benefit analysis.
- Explain how you will ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the strategy of the organization, the HR strategy, and HR programs with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Define the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Explain how the analysis phase of the SDLC informs the needs analysis process.
- Evaluate key elements and system considerations in the design of HRIS.
- Create an HRIS needs analysis and evaluate the acquisition process.
- Understand the various criteria used to evaluate vendor proposals.
- Understand the management of change through the perspectives of various change models.
- Create a project management plan and prepare the organization for the implementation.
- Identify the various costs and benefits in a CBA of an HRIS investment.
- Explain the differences between direct and indirect benefits and costs.
- Analyze the complexities of HRIS administration.
- Evaluate the use of the Internet to achieve organizational recruiting, training, and development objectives.
Click here to view the rubric for this assignment.