P— — Youthful grown-ups ages 18 and more established Bhang smoking
I — – Smoking suspension.
C— — Cannabis supplanting nicotine
O— – Counseling to minimize risk
T — lowering risky elements related with smoking
In the nursing practice, exact recognition of proof and use of research are basic to accomplishing fruitful results. Having the option to explain the data and effectively abridge significant peer reviewed articles in an insightful style assists with supporting the student’s capacity and certainty to additionally create and incorporate the continuously increasingly complex assignments that establish the segments of the course-change proposition capstone venture.
PICOT Question: In cigarette smokers whose ages are more than 17 years (P), does nicotine substitution treatment (I), as opposed to utilizing other smoking discontinuation treatments (C) influence smoking end results (O) over a time of a quarter of a year (T)?
Rough Draft Qualitative Research Critique and Ethical Considerations
Write a critical appraisal that demonstrates comprehension of two qualitative research studies. Use the “Research Critique Guidelines – Part 1” document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
Use the practice problem and two qualitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1,000–1,250 word essay, summarize two qualitative studies, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Research Critique Guidelines – Part I
Use this document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide a rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
Background of Study
1. Summary of studies. Include problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
1. Discuss how these two articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
2. Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
Method of Study:
1. State the methods of the two articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
2. Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results of Study
1. Summarize the key findings of each study in one or two comprehensive paragraphs.
2. What are the implications of the two studies in nursing practice?
1. Discuss two ethical consideration in conducting research.
2. Describe how the researchers in the two articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research.