MOSANED Car Fuel Delivery & Cleaning Services Are Here For You. We believe the fuel that drives you, your family, and your business should be stress free and effortless. At MOSANED, we bring you fuel wherever you are. On the positive side, we also offer spot cleaning services wherever you are. We built everything in a complete package to make the experience unforgettable and better for you, your city, and the planet. We use the latest technology to provide personalized service with a little bit of charm.
Imagine a life without hindrance going to gas stations, it’s as simple as you always imagined. All you have to do is park your car as you usually do. An account on our site is all you need to request fuel and car cleaning services. Just click to get gas today on the website because you are near your car, and blew your fuel door and you are good to go. Your car remains safe when you are away. Our professional employees arrive and offer you high quality fuel at a reasonable price. Once completed, you will receive a notification along with a payment request. When you return to your car, a full tank awaits you. Now, nothing can stop you driving.
Set up Your E-Commerce Presence
· What is the idea? (the visioning process)
· Introduce your e-commerce business.
· Product and type of services.
· What are the different types of products? Explain
· What kinds of services are provided by your online store? [ customer service, exchange and return, delivery and payment options] Explain
· Business statement.
· Business vision.
· Business objective.
· Where’s the money:
· What is the company’s business model?
· Give a general idea of how your business will generate revenues?
· Who and where is the target audience? Explain demographics, lifestyle, consumption patterns, etc.
· What is the ballpark? Characterize the marketplace. – Size, growth, demographics, structure.
· Where’s the content coming from?
· Develop an e-commerce presence map.
· Develop a timeline: Milestones. – 6 phases?
· How much will this cost?
Building an E-Commerce Site: A Systematic Approach (SDLC)
· Planning: The Systems Development Life Cycle
· Systems analysis/planning
· Business objectives. What are the capabilities you want your site to have?
· System functionalities (Shopping cart, payment system …. etc.)
· Information requirements (Dynamic text and graphics catalog … etc.)
· Systems design
· (Logical design and Physical design)
· How it will look likes in terms of design and format
· Testing (What type of testing will be applied?)
· Functionality for web server ?
· Provides basic functionality for sales? Online catalogue – Shopping cart – Credit card processing
· Underlying computing equipment needed for e-commerce functionality?
· Right-Sizing Your Hardware Platform: The Demand Side and the Supply Side?
Payment and Security
· What are the commonly used technologies to secure your online transactions?
Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method.
· Explain the online, offline and social media marketing strategies you will use to bring people to your website? And why?
Explain your business e-commerce process
· Explain in detail all the steps from the time a visit is recorded until the final user buys a product?
Conclude your report.
Guidelines for the assignment:
· Make sure to include the cover page with all information required.
· This is group project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort, search and critical thinking.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project and references.
· Your project report length should be between 2200 to 2500 words.