Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
· Identify sentence and paragraph level language needed to convey a business voice in management writing (Lo 1.3)
· Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
· Describe appropriate writing format for business letters using in-house communication principles. (Lo 4.5)
· how career writing can improve skills for career Search, Resumes and Follow Ups Communication. (Lo 4.4)
Purpose of the Assignment-
Students will practice business writing and communication Skills.
This assignment is a continuation to assignment 1:
Q1. After celebrating 25th school foundation day, write a newsletter to publish a success story of the event in the Local Newspaper and Television News Channel.
· Your draft of success story of the event is brief covering all aspects of the event. (200-300 words).
· To complete this task, you can rely on your earlier submission and add additional imaginative activities and description of the event. This is a hypothetical scenario to allow to you practice business communication.
· Our university successfully hosted these types of events, you may get some idea from the university website.
Q2. Your school need additional teaching & non-teaching staff for a new upcoming academic year:
A. You have to Prepare a short advertisement for required positions to published in Local News Paper approx. 250 words
· You may generate requirements for each position by yourself, at least you have to include at least five requirements expected from your applicants for each position
B. Draft an Advertisement for required post, Publishing in JOB Hunting website. 150 words