How is a strategy different from a business model? How is it similar?
In what situations is top-down planning likely to be superior to bottom-up strategy development?
Why is it important for an organization to study and understand its external environment?
Discussion Participation Instructions
- When you are the first to contribute to the discussion, you will see only the + Respond link
- If others have posted, you will see their comments, along with the + Respond link
- If there is more than one topic for discussion, the first topic is displayed.
- To select a different topic, click on the corresponding link in the Topics list.
- The + Respond link – as well as any responses – will be displayed at the bottom of the page
- If you do not see the + Respond link, or any responses, you may need to scroll down the page