Determine the legislative intent of the bill you have reviewed.
· Identify the proponents/opponents of the bill.
· Identify the target populations addressed by the bill. ( nursing home /hospital falls. Elderly
· Where in the process is the bill currently? Is it in hearings or committees?
· Is it receiving press coverage?
· Advocate a position for the bill you selected and write testimony in support of your position.
· Describe how you would address the opponent to your position. Be specific and provide examples.
· Recommend at least one amendment to the bill in support of your position