WRITE 1 PAGE EACH FOR EACH QUESTION
When a traffic camera is installed in a designated community, drivers who operate in that neighborhood where traffic cameras are deployed and proven to successfully limit alarming rate of traffic accidents and wrongful death, must be willing to accept, comply and obey the role.
Countermeasures are the key components of physical security operations. Associated steps to execute countermeasures in at-risk facility must include vulnerability assessment, risk management and advantages. Likely counter security instrument against intruders must include factors such as risk management and submitting accurate results, measurable policies and procedures to assist in the process.
Vulnerability is the weakness in any organization, which often leads to cyber-attacks, cyber-threats, unbending risk, data damages, interruption of vital communication channels. Data damages often occur when hardware and software are attacked by malicious cyber-criminals, or when unauthorized users gain access to the data command center and disclose the confidential information such as logon name and password.
- A vulnerability assessment is a direct responsibility of individuals, private and public organizations to identify advantages and disadvantages.
- A vulnerability creates more than enough opening for organizations to accept the likelihood of unforeseeable circumstances and formulate solutions to remedy any projected impasse relative to vulnerability
- Effective security process must contain assortment of physical security items such as electronic security, trained personnel with assigned security privileges, active security policies and procedures, structured fence around the facility, security officers on patrol, exterior lighting, steel doors, high-quality mechanical locks, an intrusion detection system, and video surveillance to detect intruders;
- Provide comprehensive narrative on advantages and disadvantages of vulnerability?
- Advantages and disadvantages are considered determined factors for affordable, feasible, and practical measures while countermeasures are added values to reduce and eliminate the deficiencies such as hardware (fencing and locks), software (electronic access control), and people (security officers and employees) recognized in the vulnerability assessment process.
Today, there is a crisis about organizations’ inability to resolve the age-old problem of how to control the abuse of trust and confidence given to authorized officials to freely logon onto the organization’s system, Many such officials , turn around to betray the organization by committing cybercrimes. Vulnerability stems from interactions and communications among several system components and categorized as deficiency, weakness and security cavity on network data center.
- To what extent do internal threats constitute a key factor against any organization’s ability to battle insider threats caused by people who abuse assigned privilege?
- What is the most effective mechanism for organizations to combat internal threats?
- Why should disgruntled employees must be trained on the danger of throwing wastepaper and electronic media in a bin within and outside the facility?
Deterrence is designated to dissuade potential violators from launching threat and criminal acts against organizations. Aura Security in physical security is often heightened by security professional measures such as signs placed along perimeters near openings of the facility. Aura security strives to create strong phycological deterrent warning offenders and keeping them away from the facility. Deterrence has very limited or no physical security mechanism and Detection apparatus is used in most facilities to detect perpetrators. Such devices include devices closed circuit television (CCTV), intrusion sensors, duress alarms, weapons screening devices and protective dogs. Traditionally, these devices are installed to identify violators upon arrival in the facility.
- The university president is very concerned about external threats. What countermeasures such as deterrence or detection must be implemented on campus to enhance student, faculty and staff security?
Recognizing the fact usernames passwords are the weakest link in an organization’s security system because username and password are shareable, and most passwords and usernames are vulnerable and ready to be cracked with a variety of methods using adopting a record number of devices and platforms connected to the Internet of Things daily and at an alarming rate.
- Provide the all-inclusive and systematic narratives of the impact of physical biometric operations on the current and future generation.