the Internet, research the causes of coronary artery disease. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- What is lactated dehydrogenase, and how is it used in the reduction of carbonyl groups?
- Explain the manner in which the isoenzymes of LDH can be used as diagnostic tools.
- Choose one other diagnostic test not using LDH isoenzymes that might be used for the same application and explain what advantages and disadvantages exist over using LDH isoenzymes.
Discussion Question 2
- Explain how neurotransmitters work.
- Distinguish between neurotransmitters and hormones, and discuss one example of each found in the human body, describing how each works.