- Select a court case from the “Court Case” section at the end of the text book (Pages 501 -506) Write a 3 to 4 page paper (not including title and reference page) where you describe the case in detail. Discuss why the case was important and what precedence it set for future cases. Why was this case important? What affect does it have on digital crimes?
- Put together a PowerPoint presentation containing 10 to 15 slides that describe the case and highlight the importance of the case.
- Writing Requirements
- PowerPoint Presentation 10-15 slides
- 5-7 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Include at least 3 peer-reviewed sources found in the Potomac Library properly cited and referenced and your course textbook.
- APA format, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
Textbook: Grama L. J., 2015 Legal Issues in Information Security, (2nd ed.). Jones and Bartlett Learning. ISBN: 978-1-284-05474-3